Gold Plated DVI-D Dual Link Cable with Ferrites - 4K Resulotion Ready
Product ID: 105001
List Price: $29.99 Sale Price: $8.99
* Works with DVI equipped digital flat panels and liquid crystal displays
* Signal attenuation is stronger and faster than a standard monitor cable
* Provides high speed digital transmission of up to 9.9 Gbps.
* Supports hot plugging of DVI display devices, compliant with DVI-D DWG
* Comes with Cable Matters Lifetime Warranty
* Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard interface for a
high-performance connection between PCs and flat panel displays, digital
CRT displays, projectors, and HDTVs.
* DVI-D Digital Cables from Cables Matters deliver the high-performance,
high-bandwidth interface needed for video displays of today while leaving
headroom for the products of tomorrow.
* Use these high performance dual link digital cables to interface between
a PC and display. These cables meet TMDS spec. and are fully compliant
with DVI standards.
* Gold plated 24-pin DVI-D Dual-Link connectors resist corrosion
* 100% bare copper conductor, no Copper Clad Steel (CCS)
* 28 AWG bare copper conductors enhances signal transmission
* 9.9 Gbps bandwidth allows for high resolution
* Resolutions up to 3840x2560
* Tri-shielded with dual Mylar foil and braid shield reduces EMI/RFI