* Supports 10GBASE-T and all applications designed for CAT6 or lower
* Ideal for VoIP and IP video
* Durable RoHS compliant PVC jacket
* 23 AWG UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) Solid
* The Category 6 cable (Cat6) is the cable standard for Gigabit Ethernet
and other network protocols. This cable supports up to 550 MHz and is
suitable for 10Base-T, 100BASE-TX (Fast Ethernet), 1000BASE-T /
1000BASE-TX (Gigabit Ethernet) and 10GBASE-T (10-Gigabit Ethernet).
* Our cables are made of 100% bare copper wire as opposed to copper clad
aluminum (CCA) wire, therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444, which
require pure bare copper wire in Cat6 communications cables. This high
performance bulk cabling is perfect for your custom network installation
projects. You can cut lengths to meet your exact needs and terminate it
with our high quality modular RJ45 connectors and color matched relief
boots. Our Cat6 patch and bulk cables are used by major data centers
around the world.
* CMR rating is defined for usage in vertical tray applications such as
cable runs between floors through cable risers or in elevator shafts.
These spaces cannot be used for environmental air. These cables must self
extinguish and must also prevent the flame from traveling up the cable in
a vertical burn test.