- Cable Matters HDMI Extender by CAT6 2x uses two CAT6 cables to extend the HDTV display up to 100 feet (30 meters) for 1080p.
- It not only breaks the limitation of the HDMI cable transmission length, but also has more flexibility and convenience in cable construction.
- HDMI Extender system consists of a sender and a receiver unit. An HDMI source such as a set-top box, DVD player, or gaming console connects to the Sender unit with the supplied HDMI cable.
- The Receiver unit connects to the extended HDTV display. Two CAT6a cables link the Extender for HDMI over CAT6 Sender and Receiver units, up to 100 feet apart.
- Supports 8bit per channel (24 bit all channel) deep color
- Supports uncompressed 2 channel audio such as LPCM
- Supports compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital (including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD)
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p
- IEEE-568B, FCC, UL, and CE compliant
- HDCP compliant
- Supports 165Mhz/1.65Gbps per channel (4.95Gbps all channel)
- HDMI sender
- HDMI receiver
- User Manual
In order to achieve the optimal HDMI extending length, quality Cat 6 cables are recommended